What Are The Steps To Fix Mcafee Downloading Error 31?
McAfee internet security suite is a unique version from AOL and its users often come across an error code 31 at the time of downloading. It signifies that you need to re-download this software in order to fix this error code. If you come across the same situation then follow these given steps and you won’t need to McAfee Technical Support team.
In this blog, you will read the complete description of steps that will help you in fixing this error.
Directions To Follow:
Process:1 Download Part
- First, you need to download this software from the official website of McAfee.
- After that, go to home section of McAfee Antivirus and then login with your AOL email address and enter your McAfee password.
- Once you are done then click “Login”.
Process:2 Device Protection Icon
- Now make a turn to “Device Protection” section and there press on "Download Link".
- Once you read its agreement, then click on “I agree…” icon to proceed with next step of this process.
- Next, you need to click on “Download” link and then follow on-screen prompts to complete this process.
- In the end, you need to click on an option “Virtual cherry-on-top not included” and then choose McAfee password carefully.
Process:3 Dealing With Account Section
- Once you are on the account login page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Next, you have to enter your AOL email address carefully and then press on “Send Email” option. Now close this window from upper right section by clicking on “X” mark.
- Now go to your registered email inbox, then open the mail and click on the received link.
- This will redirect you to a page where you get an option to change the password.
- Once you are on this page, you are able to recover your password.
Once you follow these steps, you can easily fix this error code 31, in case, you stuck anywhere in the middle of this process then make a call on McAfee Support Ireland number 1800-816-060, +353-766803285. Get instant assistance from the experts.